They are the finalists of Ceria Raya bersama F&N contest, and they have been chosen to compete in the contest grand finale at Sunway Pyramid. The five went through a series of challenges for the contest top prizes as well as the opportunity to walk away with the Ultimate Grand Prize of a RM1 million dream house.
- Compete through a series of challenges in Ceria Raya Bersama F&N Contest Grand Finale. The first challenge “Memori Minda F&N” involves a strong implementation of mental practice.
- Each finalist is required to open up the boards with matching products; only two blocks can be opened up each time. The key to win “Memori Minda F&N” is to have a sturdy memory and an efficient mindset.
- The second challenge “Kiub Minda Cerdas” involves the exercise of both physical and mental activities to excel in the challenge.
- The five finalists are to puzzle up all individual small cubes as per the completed Rubik cube in “Kiub Minda Cerdas” challenge; the fastest to complete the puzzle claims victory.
- In ‘F&N Rebut Mania Challenge”, finalists take turn to be hoisted into a pool of F&N products allocated with score points. Within 20 seconds time frame, they are required to grab as many products as possible.
|F&N Rebut Mania Challenge|
(Left – Right) Nadia Binti Mohamad Nasir, Hidayati Binti Jamil and Fatin Shazwani Binti Hamdan
(Left – Right) Jenny Wong (Head of Brand Marketing for F&N Beverages), Nadia Binti Mohamad Nasir (Second Prize Winner), Hidayati Binti Jamil (First Prize Winner), Fatin Shazwani Binti Hamdan (Third Prize Winner), Chuan Wei Yiaw (Forth Prize Winner), Sumengdiran Boyle A/L Ularkanazan (Forth Prize Winner) and Baskorohadi Sukatmo (General Manager of Marketing for F&N Beverages).
Nadia Binti Mohamad Nasir, 27 years old from Seri Kembangan, Selangor won Second Prize, a Nissan Almera 1.5L E A/T worth RM63,000. Her family always been a fans of F&N beverages and especially for Raya this year, they stocked up various brands of F&N beverages during this festive period so that her relatives and friends who visit them have a good selection of drinks to pick from. She's happy that she took part in this contest and won a the car.
Fatin Shazwani Binti Hamdan, 26 years old, from Ipoh, Perak, who came in third place, brings home a complete state-of-the-art home theatre system comprising of 1 Samsung 65” UHD TV, 1 Samsung Home Theatre System and 1 JBL Sound Bar worth RM30,000. She's excited as her hubby didn't know of the prize she won. She's going to surprise her hubby with this brand new set of home theatre system and she can enjoy it with her family.
Sumengdiran Boyle A/L Ularkanazan, aged 32, from Penang and Chuan Wei Yiaw, aged 30, from Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, both walk away with RM10,000 cash each.
(Left – Right) Nadia Binti Mohamad Nasir (Second Prize Winner), Hidayati Binti Jamil (First Prize Winner) and Fatin Shazwani Binti Hamdan (Third Prize Winner).