How does iMeriah work?
- MYDIN Meriah Card members who are above 18 years old and not more than 49 years old and are citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia will be eligible for iMeriah.
- These eligible Meriah Card members who cumulatively spend a minimum o RM600 at selected MYDIN stores with their Meriah Card in a particular calendar month will be immediately covered under iMeriah in the following calendar month.
- The takaful coverage is FREE for Meriah Card members as the cost iMeriah coverage is borne by MYDIN which means that there is no cost charged to the customers.
- The duration of iMeriah coverage is for one month and the coverage will be renewed each time the minimum monthly spending criterion of RM600 is met by eligible Meriah Card members.
- When there is an occurrence of death of the covered Meriah card member, the nominee of the member will be provided with RM300 every month for a period of 12 months to spend for daily necessities at selected MYDIN stores.
- The unique Takaful benefit provided by iMeriah also takes into account that if the benefit amount is not fully utilised at end of the 12 month period, the balance will be given to the nominee in the form of MYDIN vouchers. Existing MYDIN Meriah Card members can submit their nominee details for iMeriah Takaful coverage at MYDIN's Customer Service counters nationwide. As for shoppers who would like to register to a MYDIN Meriah Card; nomination can be made during registration of new membership.
The launch of iMeriah was officiated by En. Noor Azam bin Mohd Yusof, Chieft Executive Officer, AmMetLife Takaful Berhand and Datuk Wira (Dr.) Haji Ameer Ali Mydin, Managing Director of Mydin Mohamed Holdings Bhd. and witnessed by En. Syed Anuar Syed Ali, Head Corporate Communications and Marketing of AmBank Group and Dato' Murad Ali Mydin, Executive Director of Mydin Mohamad Holdings Bhd. Also present at the launch event were the board of directors of MYDIN, the top management of both AmBank and AmMetLife Takaful. The launch ceremony was held at MYDIN USJ, Subang Jaya.
"In line with MYDIN 60th anniversary celebration, MYDIN opens the door to a secured future for its customers. I would consider this year as the best time for MYDIN to reward a special something to all our loyal MYDIN customers. I am pleased to be here today to launch a family takaful coverage to our MYDIN customers called iMeriah. I would like to thank AmMetLife Takaful for collaborating with us on this concept and becoming our official takaful partner for iMeriah. With the launch of iMeriah program, I hope this becomes a platform for us to validate our commitment in fulfilling our corporate social responsibility towards our valued MYDIN customers. If anything unfortunate happens to you, at least your loved ones expenses on groceries are take care of by MYDIN." said Datuk Wira (Dr.) Haji Ameer Ali Ali Mydin, Managing Director of Mydin Mohamad Holdings Bhd.
"AmMetLife Takaful in collaboration with MYDIN Mohamed Holdings is proud to mark a milestone in Takaful history with iMeriah. The unique and innovative feature of iMeriah is the swift coverage which takes place in subsequent month when the minimum spending criteria is met. As a customer centric and modern takaful operator in Malaysia, we stay true to our commitment to make Takaful coverage hassle free and accessible nationwide. Our priority is to ensure that we lessen the financial burden of loved ones when the primary bread winner is no longer able to care for them." said Noor Azam bin Mohd Yusof Chief Officer, AmMetLife Takaful Berhad.
iMeriah is avaialble at 59 MYDIN stores nationwide including hypermarket, supermarket, bazaar, emporium and MYDIN Mart from 13 December 2017 onwards.
You can visit the Customer Service counters at the nearest MYDIN Store to know more about iMeriah. Information about iMeriah is also available on the respective Facebook pages of MYDIN and AmMetLife Takaful.