Good afternoon, how's everyone today? I received the email on Guardian Walkathon 2013. Take few minutes to read below. I done checking the tickets I purchased, yeah all available status. If you try key in but didn't get, try again then it will show.
Malaysia Mobile: +6 018 389 3029
Greetings from the Organizing Committee of Guardian Walkathon 2013!
We would like to thank you in advance for participating in our Guardian Walkathon 2013 in I-City, Shah Alam.
As the event is drawing near, we would like to share with you a few important messages which will be able to help you to understand better on the Collection Procedures, Information Checks on our website, Event Day and all other matters.
Participant Information Check
- Most importantly, do check if your information in our system is correct as there maybe some error in submitting the Registration Form due to various unforeseen reasons.
- Things to check includes, the right Name, Date of Birth, Race Category, Gender and T-shirt size(Do take note that we will not be able to change your t-shirt size once confirmed)
- When checking, do visit to our Official Website, www.guardianwalkathon.com and check under "Please click to check your status" and key in your NRIC number(e.g key in 123456-78-9101)
- If upon keying in your NRIC number and you're prompted "No record found" , do email us back immediately and share with us your full name, NRIC number, date you registered and the location you submitted the form, e.g. Guardian Sunway Lagoon.
Race Pack Collection Procedure @ SACC Mall, Shah Alam on October 19 & 20, 2013
- The Race Pack Collection will be on this coming Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20 from 10am to 8pm at SACC Mall, Main Concourse area, Ground Floor.
- The address for SACC Mall is Lot 3F-02, 3rd Floor, SACC Mall, Jalan Perbadanan 14/9, Pusat Bandar Shah Alam, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- We have arranged for some stage games every hour during the Race Pack Collection Day and you may participate to stand a chance to win some token prizes.
- For collection of Race Pack, do ensure that you have your receipt and NRIC with you and proceed to the Counters which indicates Race Pack Collection Counters
- In the event that you're not able to collect the Race Pack, do assign someone to collect on behalf of you. They will need a letter of authorization from you before our Crew will allow the collection.
- We would also allow anyone to register new participant during Race Pack Collection days. You will need to proceed to the Information Counter specifically for new registration. We will not entertain any new sign ups at the Collection Counters.
- There will be NO collection of Race Pack on actual Event Day.
Event Day @ I-City, Shah Alam
- The Race Day will be on Sunday, October 27 at I-City, Shah Alam.
- The first walk which is the 8KM route which will commence at 8.15am. Do look at the Event Information as attached for details of all other categories and other matters.
- Please take note that those who do not participate in the Walkathon will NOT be allowed to collect the I-City passes. The issuance of I-City passes will be given strictly to those who physically participated in the Walkathon. The organizers will be able to identify those who have participated and those who did not.
- Do take note of the car park space made available. The road leading to the car park will be closed at 8am sharp to allow us to flag off the first walk category and late comers will have to park at other designated car park space. Do keep a look out for our Event Crew & Rela Officers who will be directing the traffic.
- All participants are advised to reach I-City by 7.15am to avoid any delays or in worst case scenario not able to participate in the Walkathon.
- All other information is available as per attached.
We hope that you and family will have an enjoyable and fun moment together and may this event brings greater bonding opportunity for the family and everyone in Malaysia regardless of Race, Language and Religion.
We value your feedback and if you do have any feedback which will further enhance the overall experience of this event, do drop us a note or chat with us when you meet our Crew at the Race Pack Collection Day and Event Day. As they say, Feedback is the Breakfast of Champions!
Lastly, if there is any shortfall on our end which might make your experience less enjoyable, we would like to apologize in advance and hope you will give us an opportunity to improve our service to you, cause you do matter to us.
Have a great Guardian Walkathon 2013 and we most certainly look forward to seeing all of you soon!
Main Office: +65 6841 0600
Singapore Mobile: +65 9021 0060
GEC Group of Companies – Creating Event That Inspires!
Global Event Connexions (Singapore). Event Catalyst (Singapore) . Event Catalyst Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
61, Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, #04-28
Shun Li Industrial Park
Suite 19.01A, Level 19,
Public Bank Tower
19, Jalan Wong Ah Fook,
80,000, Johor Bahru, Johor