Sunday, March 16, 2014
Are you looking for a style makeover but don't know where to start? Luckily for you, Cleo Magazine looking for girls who'd like to be featured in a fashion makeover in their Catwalk to CLEO column!
So send in a full length photo of yourself, your full name, IC number, and contact number to email@example.com today!
Don't just read here, if you have interest do submit your detail to above email.
Not long ago, I promise readers that I am going to have another giveaway on this blog.
So here it is, the namesherry giveaway.
Let's take a look what the prize awaits for ONE lucky winner.
1. Card holder
2. Red necklace
3. Red bracelet with heart arrow
4. Red apple earrings
5. Slimming and firming gel soap
6. Eyebrow shaping blade
You can view picture detail check on instagram sherrygo.
How to take part this giveaway?
- Be GFC Follower of namesherry.com *compulsory*
- Blog this giveaway with picture above and link to this post. 10 points
- FIRST FIVE PARTICIPANTS GETS 50 POINTS.
- Put giveaway picture to side bar gets. 10 points.
- Blog with 100 readers gets 10 points, 300 readers gets 30 points, 1000 readers 100 points. *Comment how many readers on your blog to gain points*
- Follower twitter @sherrygo and tweet this giveaway and tag me in twitter, 10 points. You may do this everyday to earn more points. *Comment your tweet link to gain points*
- Giveaway ends on 16 March 2014, Sunday midnight Malaysia time.
Winner will be select using random.org.
The more points you gained, the better chance for your winning.
Now my blog having 222 GFC followers.
Taking great care of your skin is vital to your health and appearance. Colorado Skin Care is a company that works to provide the highest st...
Have you been in a situation where you're at the cashier with a trolley full of groceries only to realise you forgot to bring your pur...
Beautiful Creation by Ben Firdaus using Nippon Paint Good day to all my readers and visitors. Today sharing with you that I have recen...
YB Datuk HJ. Ahmad Bin HJ. Maslan, Deputy Finance Minister Malaysia visited MYDIN USJ, Subang Jaya towards preparation implementation Go...